From: Elen Virabyan <elen.virabyan@intarnet.com>
Date: December 2, 2009 5:03:44 PM PST
To: aram <aram.gabrielyan@intarnet.com>
Subject: Re: do you observe quality change for calls to Armenia

As we have no real numbers of complaints, bellow provided numbers are approximate.
In October, we have received about 240 complaints.
In November the total amount of complaints was about 320.

Dropped calls - about 30% of the complaints ( 90 complaints)
Other side can't hear-80% of complaints ( 220 complaints)
Sound is discrete - 20% ( 60 complaints)
No answer all the time- 40% ( 130 complaints)

The same customers complaint of above mentioned few problems simultaneously, that's why I can't divide the 4 points to get the sum of 100%.

Thanks,
Elen